Operation Management Consulting
Operations management (OM) is the business function responsible for managing the process of creation of goods and services. If you are struggling with anything that involves planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling all the resources needed to produce a company’s goods and services, contact us. Our business operation management consultants has developed special tools to improve processes by reducing wastes in various processes. Consult our operation management team
Get consultation from #1 Management Consulting Firm
Operation management basically deals with eliminating deadly wastes in the organization. With effective operation management, an organization can boost customer experience, deliver more value to partners, and apparently create an effective ecosystem of manufacturers, service providers, supply chain providers, and more.
Operation Management Eliminates Eight Deadly
Wastes in an Organisation
Based on Business’s current & future requirements, circumstances & other complexities, We offer THREE Customised Solutions:
- Defects – Any product or process not meeting the customer requirement
- Overproduction – Making something before it is truly needed
- Waiting Time – when work-in-process is waiting for the next step in production
- Skills – Not using employee creativity Not effectively using the collective talents, skills and knowledge of all employees and suppliers
- Transportation – Unnecessary movement of raw materials, work-in-process or finished goods.
- Inventory – Product (raw materials, work-in-process, or finished goods) quantities that go beyond supporting the immediate need
- Motion – Unnecessary movement of people
- Extra Processing – More processing than is needed to produce what the customer requires.
What does our Operational Management Consultants do?
Review of Current State
Establishment of Goals
Devise Improvement Plan